drill (plural drills)
- A tool used to remove material so as to create a hole, typically by plunging a rotating cutting bit into a stationary workpiece.
- Wear safety glasses when operating an electric drill.
- The portion of a drill (1) that drives the bit
- Use a drill with a wire brush to remove any rust or buildup.
- An activity done as an exercise or practice (especially a military exercise)
- Regular fire drills can ensure that everyone knows how to exit safely in an emergency.
- A strong, durable cotton fabric with a strong bias (diagonal) in the weave.
5 letters in word "drill": D I L L R.
No anagrams for drill found in this word list.
Words found within drill: